SID116 is an advanced driver for constant-current motors that allows you to control the current, speed, position and trajectory with a symmetrical trapezoidal velocity profile. The driver allows you to control the motor with a constant current of up to 16 A and a voltage of 30 V and operation in 4 quadrants (the motor can work as a drive or a dynamo depending on the current load and direction of rotation).
The controller allows you to connect the incremental encoder to the position control. For precise homing, you can use the encoder C channel in conjunction with a mechanical limiter or horn sensor.
SID116 is equipped with a dynamic braking function (based on an internal resistor, with the option of connecting external resistance) and a regenerative braking function with a configurable voltage limitation. It is also possible to connect a drive equipped with an external brake with a control current not exceeding 2 A.
Dedicated software allows you to easily configure the controller's operating mode and drive parameters via the USB interface.
SID116 allows you to assign settings (eg set position, speed) directly to digital inputs in parallel / binary mode, support via the Modbus (RS485) interface , control via analog input 0..10 V, step / direction interface, overdrive and pulse position control.
- maximum motor current of up to 16 A,
- 11 digital inputs (8 opto-isolated), including 2 quick step to connect the interface, encoder, signal, control signals,
- 2 opto-isolated transistor outputs up to 2 A, 3 LEDs,
- 1 analogue input 0..10 V for setting values,
- communication in the MODBUS-RTU network (RS485),
- signal service: authorization, stop, direction, brake, edge sensors, error signaling / deletion,
- dynamic braking (resistor) / regenerative braking,
- USB connection for configuration,
- thermal and overload protection.