- Fast, accurate and repeatable measurements
- Dynamic recording and playback
- Possibility of graphical data analysis
- Real-time preview
- Durable sensors for repeated use
- Thin and non-expressive
- Suitable for laboratory and field tests
- Measuring mats 82,000 sensitive elements
- Squeeze sensels to 96.9 sensel per square centimeter
- Frequency of scanning up to 250 Hz (frames per second)
- Easy to configure and portable
- USB connection
- Integrated external triggering and synchronization
- All scanning electronics conveniently located on one side of the sensor
- Tested by many tire manufacturers in the world
- Resistant to vibrations and shocks
The TireScan system is a device widely used by the tire industry to record the pressure exerted on the surface by the tire tread of passenger cars, SUVs, trucks, agricultural vehicles and even aircraft. The tire imprint can be captured dynamically or statically with the same ease. TireScan displays high-resolution color images that depict the tire's imprint pattern in real time.
The system is very intuitive and, thanks to specific graphs and integrated image analysis, enables quantitative and qualitative assessment. For example, the system almost always measures the contact area, the periphery area, the length and width of the tread and the transverse pressure profile. The system can then compare the measurement results of one tire with the other or compare the results of the same tire with different ones load and inflate. This information supports designers and manufacturers in the analysis of various tire components and tread construction, enables quality control and evaluation of the vehicle suspension.
The system is ready for use. The USB connection makes it extremely portable. TireScan can be used with the same ease in the laboratory, in the factory or during field tests. Sensors can be placed on the road, on the floor in the garage, mounted on rolls of the machine or attached to the mobile platform of the test machine. Sensors can even be buried underground to test the tire pressure including the ground.