The shock absorbers are made of highly efficient plastic and have a specially developed shape. The material consists of a group of thermoplastic elastomers on a copolyester base (TPC). The material is characterized by unique properties obtained after the appropriate treatment.
Shock absorbers are characterized by exceptional resistance to water, salt water, ultraviolet radiation, ozone, oils, lubricants and other hydraulic media, where, in contrast to rubber, there is no increase in humidity, disintegration or crumbling of the material. Thanks to this, you can avoid unnecessary replacement or maintenance costs. In addition, shock absorbers comply with the RoHS, Reach, PWIS-free standards and are suitable for use in sterile environments.
These properties enable the Shock Absorbers from the BasicStop series to absorb a large amount of energy, even in the most difficult conditions and with high shock frequencies. In addition, the unique, specially developed shape of shock absorbers gives unlimited possibilities of customizing the element to the customer's application requirements.
The most important advantages:
- High-performance TPC material:
- A thermoplastic elastomer based on copolyesters
- High durability and resistance to media *
- No rubber swelling, crushing and material distribution typical *
- A wide range of temperatures
Special material refining process:
- High degree of cushioning and energy absorption in the smallest construction space
- Reliable elasticity
- Greater durability than rubber shock absorbers
- The standard range of products: 3 series × 2 degrees of hardness
- The possibility of adapting to the client's needs
- Can be used regardless of speed
- The possibility of complete recycling thanks to thermoplastic properties