- High resolution up to 1280 points in the x-axis
- High frequency profile up to 4 kHz
- Measuring speed up to 2.560.000 points / s
- Different measuring ranges available
- The ability to synchronize and trigger the signal
- Intuitive free measurement software for the SMART version
ScanCONTROL linear laser scanners have been designed for fast and accurate profile measurements, carried out under industrial conditions. Laser scanCONTROL laser scanners use the principle of laser triangulation for two-dimensional determination of the profile of various surfaces of objects.
In contrast to known point laser sensors, the scanner generates a laser line on the surface of the object under examination. High-quality optics reproduce the diffused laser line light on a light-diffused CMOS sensor. The controller calculates the distance information (axis Z) from the CCD camera image and the position along the laser line (axis X) and sends both values â??â??to the two-dimensional co-ordinate system of the sensor. In the case of moving objects or in the situation when the sensor moves in a specific way it is possible to display the information in three dimensions.