- Easy to use
- Non-contact measurement without affecting the object
- Allows you to control hot, fast-moving or hard-to-reach objects in a dangerous environment
- Rapid detection of weak points in the electricity distribution system, machinery and production processes
thermoIMAGER Plug & Play - the device is powered by a USB cable. Data is transferred in real time from the camera to the software via USB 2.0. Each camera is equipped with a system real-time measurement and analysis tools, allowing the user to record, record and monitor in real time the thermal image at 120 Hz. The software saves the data to a file, which makes it possible to play the recording at user-defined speeds if required, e.g. in slow motion or frame by frame. The recording can be viewed and monitored online with a connected camera, or offline at a later time without connecting the device.
It is an excellent tool for research and development, failure diagnostics or process control. In addition, the software can be used as an application application in which the user is able to program and configure custom environments (multiple monitoring windows, alarms, hot spot location, profiling line, etc.).
The camera also has a programmable process interface, wired inputs and outputs (in PIF) for external control of the emissivity of the measurement material, triggering function, shutter control or alarm outputs and other useful functions.
- R & D electronics
- R & D of mechanical components
- Production of solar panels
- Control of the extrusion process
- Control of the calendering process
- R & D electronic devices